Sanctuary Preview Webisode 7

04 March 2007

SUN 04 - Amanda Tapping & Damian Kindler

I was going to take Sunday off BUT I just saw that the scheduled interview of Amanda Tapping on the Slice of SciFi Show is now #099 and will be on this week. Amanda & Damian Kindler will be talking about my new anxiously awaited web show - Sanctuary. YAY!!

Check out the details of the coming Sanctuary interview at Slice of SciFi and tune in later in the week for the podcast.

Oh and while I was visiting Slice of SciFi I found out that Joss Whedon is releasing a Comic Book for Buffy The Vampire Slayer that picks up a few months after the end of the series. If you love comics and Joss Whedon (me, me, me!) then it could be worth checking it out at Slice of SciFi
**Update** The preview link in that article doesn't work so go straight to the DarkHorse website and see the preview online




The geek in me came across a few interesting things recently :

  1. I've seen images from ASTER before but this one I must have missed. Grand Canyon in 3-D. Check it out at NASA
  2. Fill in interesting item when you stumble across it
  3. Fill in interesting item when you stumble across it



Catch ya later,
Trace

No comments: