Sanctuary Preview Webisode 7

06 March 2007

TUE 06 - Aaaaaaarggghhhhhh !!


A two day Monday??? Life is sooooooooo unfair. If things don't improve tomorrow I'll start to thin out the workforce of supposedly intelligent people at my place of employment.

Today's blog has been cancelled due to stupidity running rampant. May tomorrow be a better day.




The geek in me came across a few interesting things recently :

  1. Is this the birth of a star similar to our Sun? Check it out at Space.com
  2. Assistance dogs go high tech! In the UK these dogs are being trained to assist their owners with ATM's. Check it out at Metro.co.uk
  3. Phooey on the kids! I wanna play! As a long time Lego constructor (yes I still have my original Lego blocks from when I was a kid) I am intrigued about a Lego MMO. Oh boy, Lego Heaven, just think of it, as many blocks of whatever type you need!! Check it out at Kotaku



Catch ya later,
Trace

No comments: