Sanctuary Preview Webisode 7

04 May 2007

FRI 04 - Sanctuary Roundup

News of Sanctuary is popping up all over the net as the premiere date draws closer. Most recently on Slice of SciFi Podcast #107 and AintItCoolNews. Apparently it also got a mention in an interview with Joseph Mallozzi (Stargate Exec) but i haven't had a chance to snag that interview yet (I may have to con RealmOfX into doing a transcript for me).

RoX did a transcript of the Slice of SciFi Sanctuary news item and it can be found over at Sanctuaryfans.com, but I do recommend checking out the complete podcast if you are into scifi. I really like Slice of SciFi as they cover a broad range of things in the scifi and entertainment area and produce a great weekly show comprising news items, what's coming in the near future and a 15 minute interview with the guest of the week. The show is always entertaining and I do highly recommend it.

RoX and I were discussing how we were going to watch Sanctuary. RoX has her TV hooked up to her LAN and has chosen to watch in wide screen comfort with surround sound. Whilst I have a pretty decent setup at my computer and may just watch it there, 21 inch screen, 5.1 speaker system and very comfy chair. Though I may wait to get all parts of the pilot and join them together and then watch it on my 76cm widescreen TV. I hear other people have been downloading to their iPods and playing it back on their TV's. I'm sure that whatever choice people make for viewing Sanctuary that we are all in for a real treat!

Roll on May 14 :-)



The geek in me came across a few interesting things recently :

  1. The 6th season of Angel is to continue in comic book form from Dark Horse. Check it out at Slice of SciFi
  2. DocuPen scanner, a breakthrough in portable scanning devices. I sure could have used one of these at University. Check it out at PopGadget
  3. Desktop arcade machine, definitely fits my nostalgia mood. Check it out at Gizmodo


Catch ya later,
Trace

No comments: