Sanctuary Preview Webisode 7

09 May 2007

WED 09 - Gadget Geek - Water Sports

OK, I'm getting slack with my blogging so I'm going to aim to post 5 days a week. On days that I don't have a commentary on something then I'll just post a themed geek list.

Hmmmm, I wonder how long this will last until procrastination sets in again?


The geek in me came across a few interesting things recently :

  1. For the serious swimmers amongst us, The Lap Track. It stores best lap time, average lap time, average speed, total distance and total calories burned. Check it out at UberGizmo
  2. Anyone for Poolside Golf? Practice your chipping in the pool. Hmmmm I wonder what happens on a windy day? A moving target?. Check it out at OhGizmo
  3. I want one! The SkiBob is like a miniature jet ski that can pull you along on the surface or under water at a brisk 12.5mph. Check it out at GizModo

Catch ya later,
Trace

No comments: