Sanctuary Preview Webisode 7

13 May 2007

SUN 13 - One more sleep!!

I feel like a little kid, are we there yet? Nope, it's tomorrow, just one more sleep to go :-)

Just to whet your appetite (as if anything more was needed) the folks over at Sanctuaryfans.com have a preview snippet of David Hewlett's character Larry and Will. It is just a small section of dialogue but it does seem that we will be getting to see some great stuff from David in a very different role from that which we have previously seen him.

So far I have been very impressed with the glimpses that we have seen from the Sanctuary folks. I hope I haven't got my hopes set too high, I don't think I have but we'll just have to wait a little while longer to see.




The geek in me came across a few interesting things recently :

  1. Caffeine overload, just what I need to get me through those long nights when everything goes wrong at work. A D cell battery like container filled with Chocolate Espresso Beans, Chargers indeed! Check it out at ThinkGeek
  2. Need a late Mother's Day present? Try these LED roses. Check it out at UberReview


  3. The "Red Rectangle" Nebula from the Hubble Telescope. Check it out at NASA




Catch ya later,
Trace

No comments: